Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Almost Certainly!

I "almost certainly" look better in animation form
"Almost certainly" does mean certainly as, today, I am blogging as I said would "almost certainly" do. I have gotten quite a bit done today and I am writing this at 15:39. I worked in the guest bedroom this morning though I still have a bit more to do in there. I cleaned the kitchen as I do nearly every day or night. I went grocery shopping at two stores. I did the laundry. I filled the JEEP with petrol. I did the bills - uggghhh. I did not get around to mowing the lawn, though, it is still earlyish. The grass isn't all that long so I may be able to do it after work tomorrow or the Thursday or Friday. I have some more stones and mulch to spread. I am starting to wonder if Cha Cha and I should start looking for an apartment to rent after Fabio moved out in a few weeks. This house is too big for a couple of empty-nesters and a dog.

I think Donald Trump, Jr. is almost certainly in quite a bit of trouble. Quick political segue there, huh?

I still feel kind of weird today (wonky, if you will) but I finally got some sleep last night and that helped quite a bit. Thank you for the words of encouragement. I need to move to a place that has legalized marijuana I think. That may solve the too large of a house problem methinks. Okay, so we need to move to: Washington, Oregon, Nevada, California, Alaska, Colorado, Maine, Massachusetts, or Washington D.C.. These are the places in America where recreational marijuana use is allowed. We could also go to: Australia, Canada (have already thought about that many times over the years), Czech Republic (wish I had known that when we were there), Jamaica (of course), The Netherlands, Russia (maybe that is why Don Jr. was really there? I suppose that is why he got to work with his dad. It is also legal in Russia), Switzerland... There are more but many of those I would not consider for "fear of death" reasons. Can you imagine all of the farm revenue that would be generated with legalized marijuana in U.S. and A.? I am sure the alcohol lobbying people are fighting hard to keep that from happening. I have never been a pot smoker but I have always liked the smell. I don't even mind the skunk-weed as I have always enjoyed the smell when a skunk lets loose.


Tomorrow is back to work as my weekend draws to a close. Jill and I and Mary and Scott (we went to Vegas with them last year when Cha ha and I saw John Fogerty) are going to see John Fogerty in Aurora on Friday night. Scott and Mary did not go to the concert when we were out there. Speaking of Las Vegas - they have legalized marijuana now too after we are not there. See, they can balance the booze and the weed together in harmony! We are looking forward to the concert. It is outdoors so I hope that it doesn't rain though Jill does have her "have you ever seen the rain" umbrella that someone got her for Christmas. They were out of those when we were in Vegas. Sometimes I really wish I would have gotten on the marijuana wagon many years ago. I bet my ailments, now as an old middle-aged fart, would qualify me for medical marijuana. I have a new mission: move to the Netherlands or get a medical marijuana card. Weird - AMC just had a commercial talking about a Breaking Bad marathon all day Sunday. I want to say that is "irony" but I think it is really just "coincidence."

I cannot believe that, tomorrow at this time, I will just be getting home from work (16:09). It will be nice having a three-day work week if I am able to get Saturday off. I am too old to go to a concert on a Friday night and then work early the next morning. I used to do stuff like that all of the time but I am not a non-middler anymore. I did learn that middle-aged is considered as people (maybe other animals too but they use different age-math usually) from 49-years-old to 65-years-old. That is nice because I will not have to change the name of the blog until toward the end of 2028. I am fairly certain I will be dead before then unless this marijuana thing works out for me.

I have to start dinner here pretty soon and I should find my drill and get a few more things done around here. I just found out that we are having guests here this weekend (which I am excited about) so the guest bedroom needs to become a priority over the rest of today and the subsequent time I have over the next few days after work.

(I love that I don't have to proofread this - maybe I should hire an editor and pay her/him twice as much as I get paid to do this)?

Okay, I have to find that drill and start pre-heating the oven. Thank you for stopping by. I am not sure when I will blog again because Friday night is the concert, Saturday seems to be a trip to Rockford, I am golfing with my buddy Dennis on Sunday so, maybe Monday or maybe Sunday later in the day? I have so many tough decision to make as I find out after writing this blog. I appreciate you greatly and I do requests if there is something that you would like to know my skewed take on. Have a great week or so. TTTNW (next weekend)...MITM (out) TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment