Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Respect My Blogthoritah!

You will respect my authoritah!
Again the day got away from me and I am just now showing-up at 15:08 and the drier is crying that
the clothes inside need to be folded. I will be right back. That wasn't so bad. It is thundering a bit outside and Jeff is sitting on my feet. He is very sensitive to thunder and storms. What kind of a herder is afraid of thunder? What if the sheep needed to be herded back to the barn? It so funny that he has never really herded sheep but he does all the things that I have seen sheep herding dogs do.

That reminds me that I blogged all about Noah's Ark yesterday and all of the animals but I didn't even mention the: mouse (mice) that have been, supposedly, living in this Ark. Cha Cha has seen it and Jeff and Fabio have seen it several times. So, a week ago I went to buy some non-kill mouse traps for the house. I put one near the back door and on in the corner of the living room where the white mouse has, supposedly, been spotted numerous times. I was sad to go looking for a trap and to see all of the barbaric traps to kill mice and rodents. I finally found these traps that you put some peanut butter in and the mice go in to eat the peanut butter and the door closes behind them. Within a few hours of me placing the traps I looked and one of the traps was closed. So, I picked the trap up and Jeff and I got into the JEEP and we drove to the back of the subdivision that is open fields near railroad tracks. I got out of the JEEP and went to the field and opened up the trap and Harry was not there nor was the peanut butter disturbed. I call him Harry (though I have never seen him) because he is, apparently, an escape artist. So we drove back home and I set the trap back down. I looked over and Jeff tapped the door/entrance on the other trap and it closed. I think Jeff just set off the first one so he could get a car ride - he loves riding in the cars. So, I put the traps in areas that Jeff cannot reach but where the mice/mouse has been spotted. And, no action at all as far as mice sightings or catches. Maybe he/she/they just moved-on as they know we are onto them?  We also have had some ants and the fruit flies in the house but they seem to be gone now. I think we had some bananas that were attracting them but the bananas are gone now and so are the followers.
Mice check-in and they can check-out unharmed (with a free limo ride)
Tomorrow is back to work day. I get three-day weekends usually but I look a vacation day on Saturday this week so I had a four-day weekend. One extra day makes a huge difference. It was great because Splenda was here and I was able to get a lot more done with the extra day too. I cannot complain too much because three-day weekends every week make a big difference too. This weekend was nice because I got to spend two days with Cha Cha as she works the usual Monday through Friday gig (even though she is almost always doing something on her computers for work even on her weekends.

Uh oh, there is more thunder and I bet Jeff is in the laundry room hiding.

I suppose they were The Fab Five
I just got done watching a biography about John Lennon and now I am watching one on George Harrison. They were both kind of jerky to their families. I cannot believe how John screwed his family in his will. Well, his children (Julian in particular) anyway. I did not know that he cheated on Yoko too. Those are probably all well-known things but I didn't know them until now. I don't know if they already did Paul and Ringo but I don't really want to hear bad things about Ringo. I think he was my favorite Beatle. I really liked George too and it sounds like he did some great things toward the end. He did The Concert for Bangladesh at Madison Square Garden which was the first large-scale celebrity rock show ever. It lead to things like Farm Aid and such. He also had a huge charitable foundation. I cannot judge these fellows too much as I have never lived that kind of life. It would be tough if my wife left me for my best friend Eric Clapton. It's on REELZ and it will probably be played again. I could go on for an hour about how much I have learned about the Fab Four. I thought I knew it all. I cannot slight these guys because it was a different time and a much different life-style than I will ever have. I didn't realize that The Traveling Wheelburies never played life for an audience.

Okay, I am done for today. I have to figure-out something for dinner. Back to work in the morning. I hope you have a great week and I will probably blog again on Sunday. Thanks a lot for stopping in. TTTSunday?...MITM (out) TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment