Saturday, June 1, 2013

Cha Cha's a Total Hoser, EH?

Marilyn Monroe would have been 87 years old today. I cannot imagine Marilyn at 87. It seems like a lot of the celebs that die young are the ones that would have been hard to imagine older. Maybe that's because we never saw them older. Marilyn, James Dean, Andy Gibb, River Phoenix, Elvis, John Kennedy, Mozart, Bobby Kennedy, Freddie Mercury, Heath Ledger, Kurt Cobain, Tupac, Freddie Prinze, Buddy Holly, Croce, Bruce Lee, Bernie Mack, Amy Winehouse, Jim Morrison, Belushi, Michael Jackson, Farley, John Lennon, Estelle Getty... There is talk of one celebrity that died young that I have always thought faked death and there is recent talk that this celeb is not dead. I have already made a virtual post-it to talk about it on this week's Dirty Laundry Podcast. This has happened a lot with celebs. Many of those that I listed up there have had rumors surrounding their deaths. Total weirdness - while I was writing this Cha Cha just told me that Jean Stapleton died today at 90. Can you imagine Marilyn and Edith Bunker being almost the same age?

Cha Cha and I just got done cleaning the garage, I bet the garbageman really hates this time of year. Especially in my neck of the nape where it rains every day too. Maybe the rain kills some of the heat and the smell sometimes. My arms itch from insulation now - I hate that itch. It lasts for days.

For Mother's Day, among other things, Cha Cha got one of those Pocket Hoses. In case you are unfamiliar they are bright green and are very small until you turn the water on and then they grow. Then when you turn the water off it returns to the compact size for easy storage or hanging... She LOVED it. What a hoser. It was easy to use and compact. You can probably tell, since I was using the past tense there, that something happened. Today the hose blew and she is very sad. Perhaps the one she got had a defect and we kept the receipt from Bed, Bath and Beyond and will return it for another one in hopes that this one was just a defective hose. I am making so much progress as a human. I resisted so many bad jokes though maybe me mentioning that is just as bad huh?

I am watching game one between the Chicago Blackhawks and the Los Angeles Kings while I write this. The Hawks are winning right now with less than two minutes in the second period. The game will probably be over by the time you read this but I have blog space to fill.

I have to try to get a nap so I am out. Have a great night. Hopefully there won't be any more storms in the south; those poor people have had enough already. Thanks a lot for stopping in. I probably won't blog again until Monday or Tuesday so god luck with the blogdrawal. So, have a great tomorrow to now that I think of it. TTT? MITM (ghost) TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment