Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Moxie Matt!

Normally we'd be recording Dirty Laundry Podcast right now but Cha Cha got home from her real job and she is tired. We went down to the studio and sat there for a minute and I noticed she was kinda out of it so I suggested that we record tomorrow instead. It's not really a big deal when we record when we don't have a guest especially this week when we didn't even get the show up until about three or four days later than we normally do because of server errors and such. I am really tired too but it dawned on me that when I blogged yesterday I wrote "TTTT"  "tomorrow" is the last "T" in that so I figured I had better blog.

Since last week's show I have contacted: The Goo Goo Dolls, Matchbox Twenty, Rob Thomas, Marc Maron, Kevin James, Kevin Costner, Brian Posehn, Russell Brand, Rumours Follow and Albert Brooks about being on the show. This podcasting gig takes a lot of time and energy. You'll have to listen to the show when it's up in a couple of days to see where we stand with these potential show guests. In the meantime, follow us on Facebook (Dirty Laundry Podcast) and/or follow me on Twitter (Matt The Agitator). Those are probably a couple of the fastest ways to stay caught up on the show. Also, this will give you a little time to get your letters into the show.

I cannot believe once I am done writing this I can actually go to bed. We're talking like around 22:00 or 22:30. I usually don't get to bed until 06:30-07:00 (on a good day). Tomorrow night Fabio and I are supposed to go to a Kane County Cougars' game but I heard that there are supposed to be severe storms moving into the area tomorrow late afternoon / early evening. Whatever will be will be. If there is a rain-out maybe we will go to a movie or something instead. That would be a shame because I am a really big Burlington Bees' fan. I am not sure why a bee is an affiliate of an angel (California Angels) or acougar can be related to a cub (Chicago Cubs). I know a cougar has cubs just like a bear has cubs but these are different animals, oh my! I guess angels and bees both have wings huh? Okay, it all makes sense now.

I am entering a food / recipe contest. I have some great ideas but I only have until the end of the month to get my entries submitted. I think I will be fine. If I win I get some kind of a food party for me and ten friends. That sucks because I only have about six friends. Okay, I exaggerate- I have six acquaintances. I have always been a pretty good cook and I tend to think outside of the box (sometimes that is good and sometimes that is bad) so new ideas have rarely been a problem.

My new friend Katee Sackoff
I just read that an actress by the name of Katee Sackoff lost half of her Twitter followers. Apparently she is one of the stars of a show called Longmire on A&E. I have never seen the show and don't know anything about it but I think I am going to follow her to make-up for part of the void and I would recommend you do the same. The reason she is losing followers is because, after a 4-year-old accidentally shot his father in Arizona with a loaded gun that was left unattended, she tweeted "please practice gun safety this is horrible." I just went and followed her and sent her a comment saying that safety with anything can never be a bad thing. I guess she was on Battlestar Galactica too - still don't know who she is but I like her moxie! Moxie goes a long way with me. That's why they call me Moxie Matt!

I am gonna wrap-up now. I am sleepy and I may not get this opportunity again for awhile. I do appreciate you coming by here as often as you can and I do appreciate you listening to the podcast. You make me feel like my stop on this planet isn't completely a waste. Have a great night and a great however long it takes me to get the podcast recorded, edited and uploaded and getting back here to blog. TTT (probably Thursday unless that game is rained out)...MITM (taking at least five) TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment