Monday, June 17, 2013

Blog Quarantine - Read with Caution

This will be quick because I am sick.
Head filled with fog makes it difficult to blog.
Knives in my throat and chill with a coat.
It's my Friday today so writing anyway.

I am guessing by that half-fast rhyme you can guess that I am sick. I am really happy that I only have to struggle through tonight before I get a couple of days off. Hot one day cold the next. Working in the rain. Working in the cold without a coat because it starts warm and turns. I can attribute my soar throat, stuffed-up nose and aches and pains to many things but no MATTer what I know it's my fault somewhere. Our illnesses are because of our own doing I feel even though we don't usually know what we did or didn't do to get sick. Whatever I did to cause my illness this time I hope I don't do it again. It may have a lot to do with my sleeping habits. The last week or so I have not been sleeping like I should; I ma probably too excited to sleep because I know Sanata Claus will be here in about six month.

Another thing that has been causing me stress lately is the problems we had with Dirty Laundry Podcast last week. The new show from this week is up and it went much better. I did the editing on a different computer this week and realize that our old Mac may have seen better days. Using a newer Mac made it much quicker, easier and without incident.

Now I am coughing uncontrollably and my nose is stuffed-up. I need to stop my whining - it's a waste of time and effort.
I just read that they are digging for Jimmy Hoffa's body again and they think they know where Amelia Earhart plane is. What a busy day in unsolved mysteries. I predict they will not find Hoffa's body when they dig and what they believe to be Earhart's plane is a bunch or rocks formed to look like a plane or a bunch of fish. And what will they accomplish by finding these two things? I am as curious as anyone but enough. Hoffa was probably fed to lions and been pooped out and Earhart crashed and was probably fish food. We are all just put here to be fertilizer and worm and bug food anyway. I am cool with it.

The darkness is taking over so I need to stop. I will blog tomorrow if I feel better but we are supposed to record the new podcast already again tomorrow though we may wait until Wednesday depending on things. Oh yeah, I took the lawnmower in for repair (I write it here so I can read this and not call the cops and report the mower stolen). Thanks for stopping by - sorry if I coughed or sneezed on you. Please listen to the podcast and pass it along. Have a better night than I will have - I wish that for you every night and I hope mine is great so yours is better. TTT I feel better...MITM (achoo) TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment