Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Giant Douche or Turd Sandwich?

Tonight is the Vice Presidential debate when Mike Pence and Tim Kaine face-off for the one and only time (officially). I am sure people already know whether they are voting for the Turd Sandwich or the Giant Douche so this is just a waste of time as far as I am concerned. I doubt that I will even watch this debate. There is nothing that either of these dudes could or would say that will change my mind at this point so I will waste my time in a more constructive fashion.

I went and weighed in a bit ago and I lost 1.2 pounds since last week which puts me at a loss of 70.2 pounds since December 29th. I should have been here a little sooner but it took me a few weeks to get off that Freshman Vegas 0.8 plus the extra 1.2. Yes, I rode 20 miles yesterday and another 20 this morning. I should do 20 miles more days during the week rather than waiting until the day before and the morning of the weigh-ins. I usually watch movies while I am riding so I could see more films that way I suppose. Maybe I could be the Bicycling, Weight-losing, Movie Critic or something? I could start an entire health club chain on that premise perhaps (patent/trademark/copyright pending). The movie thing would be tough because everybody would have to arrive at the same time because nobody would want to watch a movie that was already in progress. Maybe I could team-up with a theater chain that already exists and convince them to serve healthy snacks instead of the crap that they offer now. They could do the healthy stuff in one theater and the same things they offer now in all of the other theaters? Though, people should be able to buy healthier things while at the movies if they desire. Cha Cha and I have snuck things like carrots and pickles and such into the theaters before. You would be surprised how much eating carrots sounds like crunching popcorn. Pickles too. With cooler/colder weather coming it will be easier with the large coats. I also have many pairs of cargo shorts and cargo pants which are quite handy in the arena (pun intended).
How about a chicken tortilla or something like that too?
Next week I will probably not be able to weigh-in because my dad is having surgery again on Monday and I have to stay at my parents' house to keep an eye on my mom - it's along story and I will not bore you with that unless you want to know. Depending on how it goes and what time he gets out of the hospital on Tuesday I may be able to go weigh-in later that afternoon or night? I doubt that I will be able to get my 40 miles on a bike in either. They may have a stationary bike in their house somewhere (basement?) but that does not seem practical.

I am going to break for a millisecond, which will probably be 30 minutes or so in real time, to run to the supermarket. Two paragraphs ago reminded me that I need to get the stuff to make my salads for this upcoming work-week that begins tomorrow. I think we are good on bananas but I may get some more grapes to be safe while I am there too. BRB sort of.

Wow, it is 17:18 already and I just got back from the stores. I guess I was only gone for about 45 minutes but the day seemed to go by very quickly. I guess that always happens when our weekends are nearly over doesn't it?

I am gonna stop now because I have some other things to get done around the house - the clothes drier just played that little tune that says "get the stuff out of me and folded before it wrinkles." I also just got done making enough salad for the eight work breaks I will have this week. That is unless they make me work Sunday too. They already promised me that I would not have to work Monday or Tuesday because of my having to be Kato (Bruce Lee not that idiot Kato Kaelin who was O.J. Simpson's beotch) for my dad. I am not going to get used to a three-day weekend because there are rumors that we will have to work six days (64 hours per week) from November until sometime in January. The money will be nice but sleep is invaluable sometimes. I won't stress on that now because it will make for good complaining for the blog later if I can stay awake long enough to write.

Thanks a lot for stopping by and letting me ramble some things off of my chest and/or mind. I hope you have a great rest of your day and your tonight. I may blog again tomorrow as Cha Cha has plans though I may go out and find some trouble to get into. I wonder if Donald Trump will Tweet during the dabate or will he wait until 3 AM? TTTWhenever I decide to blog again...MITM (out)!

No comments:

Post a Comment