Saturday, February 16, 2019

I'll Blog Your Eye Out!

Happy John McEnroe's birthday! Maybe I should gave gone with "happy day you were on The Ed Sullivan Show in 1964 Beatles"

It's a cold one today. Not the worse day of the year though. The weather is killing my knee - it sucks to get old. Realizing that I was alive when The Beatles were on "Ed Sullivan" doesn't help the age deal. Did you know that they were on Ed's show (I call him Ed) ten times? Four times live or taped and six times via promotional clips (those were probably new then?).  

I can't believe that I really do not have anything to write about today. Cha Cha is out getting her nails done right now. I just got back from the supermarket getting food for my work lunches this week. 

I am pretty tired of winter; I am more of a Spring-Fall kind of a guy. When I was younger I liked winter but I was a lot dumber then (I hope). Maybe not "a lot" dumber.


I hope it is better by morning because tomorrow is back to work day. It will be a game time decision. This cold weather is killing me knee. Being on my feet for twelve hours takes quite a toll on me with the bum knee. The past few weeks they have had the trainers take Sundays off. Being a trainer, maybe they will make the decision easier for me by doing it again. I will call the call-in line soon to see the weekly/daily staff decision.

I guess I will end now because I need to get some more laundry done. I also need to get the squirrel and bird food out so it is ready for them at the crack if dawn.Some times shorter 
blogs are better because who wants to read an encyclopedia every day.

Thanks for stopping by. Who knows? Maybe I will blog again tomorrow. TTTT...MITM (out) TA!

1 comment:

  1. Was reading some Poe and somehow thought if you Maybe its because we both got a good deal on a Poe book at the book store at The Junction.
    I haven't read your blogs lately a d thought I'd drop in.
    Nice reading your bkigs6.
    Take Care am Matt

    ReplyDelete