Friday, February 15, 2019

Caution - Dangling Participle Ahead!

Ironically, as far as yesterday's blog (not yesterday's anymore) is concerned, Cha Cha and I watched season one episode six of the Netflix series Ozark and it was mainly about religion. It kind of creeped me out. Maybe there is a higher power and someone upstairs is trying to tell me something!?? So, maybe one day I will be smoking a turd in Hades. Oddly, they also talked about Adolf Hitler in season one episode seven. Maybe I am the Mattster of the universe? The blog is a prognosticator methinks. I will have to blog the winning number fro the lottery and then go guy a ticket with those numbers.

I wrote that previous paragraph last week but got sidetracked and stumbled on just the one paragraph and the photo.

Today is Saturday and tomorrow my three-day work week begins. I think Cha Cha and I are going to Schmidt's in Elburn for dinner. Just thought I would tell you that in case you gave a schmidt.

Today I slept all the way to 10:00. I am normally an early riser so I don't know what happened. I am one of those people that still sees light with his eyes closed and hears every single sound. Some nights, when I don't have to work the next day, I will have my wireless earbuds in or just some earplugs. More times than not I do not wear them because how would I hear a call for help if my ears were plugged/budded? We must always be vigilant (we have a guard dog that is very good at letting us know when someone is close). his ears are much more effective than mine.

I think I may be getting sick - that would explain the sound sleeping and not getting up as early as usual. I suppose sleeping-in is what we are supposed to do on our day-off eves?

I am still kind of tired which means I will probably be wide-awake at bed time.

Gonna end now but just wanted to get the dangling participle closed out so I cab start a new when I blog next. thanks for stopping by, I will try to blog on Wednesday but you know how that goes, Thanks a lot for stopping by, I hope you have a great everything, TTTW? TA!

Oh yeah. the Trevor Noah show at Northern Illinois University has been cancelled and we were refunded our money - BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment